Battle of the Tribes
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:|| SFC7: Day 1|
SFC10: Day 1
|Rival Tribe(s):|| SFC7: Ho'Aku|
|Challenge Wins:|| SFC7: 8|
|Lowest Placing Member:|| SFC7: Derek (15/20)|
SFC10: Quadratic (19/20)
|Highest Placing Member:|| SFC7: Wrecker Dog (Runner-Up)|
SFC10: Ryuia (4/20)
Their tribe color is purple.
Battle of the Tribes MembersEdit
- Chrii Yukizuma
- Ventious Zephyr
SFC7 Tribe HistoryEdit
SFC10 Tribe HistoryEdit
- It's incredibly likely that Corsona was inspired by the Koror tribe of Survivor: Palau a tribe that was known for dominating the pre-merge and rarely losing any competitions leading to a decimating of its rival tribe, and for being the only tribe in Survivor history to remain until Day 39.
- In SFC7, Derek and Manya are the only members of Corsona who don't make it to the merge or Jury phase of the game.
- Corsona, during SFC7, didn't go to tribal council until Day 25, via losing an immunity challenge, the longest any tribe has gone without losing immunity.
- Corsona, along with Carbo and Yrsa'Ka are the first three tribes to be used in more than one season.
- Also unlike the other tribes, Corsona has no members from its rival tribe Ho'Aku, because of a lack of a tribal swap.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.